Cilantro Lime Shrimp is bursting with taste and it takes about 10 minutes to make! Serve it over rice or tacos for a simple weeknight dinner!
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Cilantro lime shrimp is really easy to whip up, and it’s loaded with taste!! That is all the time on my dinner rotation. We serve it over rice, with tortillas to make shrimp tacos or over a salad. For extra shrimp recipes, you may additionally take pleasure in this simple Air Fryer Shrimp, Honey Garlic Shrimp, Shrimp and Grits and Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice.
- Shrimp: You should purchase contemporary or frozen jumbo shrimp that’s peeled or unpeeled. Unpeeled is usually cheaper, however you will have to peel and devein it.
- Seasoning: Cumin, salt, pepper
- Garlic: Crush 5 cloves of garlic.
- Lime: Squeeze two tablespoons of juice from one medium lime.
- Cilantro: Chop contemporary cilantro.
The right way to Make Cilantro Lime Shrimp
- Season the shrimp with cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Cook dinner the Shrimp: Warmth a big nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth. Add a teaspoon of olive oil and half of the shrimp to the pan. Cook dinner them undisturbed for about two minutes. Flip the shrimp over and prepare dinner for one more minute till opaque. Switch to a plate.
- Garlic: Add the remaining oil and shrimp to the pan. After a few minutes, flip the shrimp over, add the garlic, and prepare dinner for one minute. Return the primary batch of shrimp to the skillet, and blend effectively so the garlic is evenly included. Take away the pan from the warmth.
- Lime and Cilantro: Squeeze the lime juice and sprinkle the cilantro everywhere in the shrimp.
What to Serve with Cilantro Lime Shrimp
I like consuming this with rice and an avocado and romaine salad. Listed below are another solutions for the way to serve this protein:
Cooked shrimp is sweet for as much as 3 days within the fridge. You may microwave it, however I like to recommend consuming the leftovers chilly.
- Don’t like cilantro? Sub contemporary chives.
- Change up the flavors through the use of basil or parsley and lemon juice.
- Shrimp didn’t brown? Your pan could not have been sizzling sufficient, or it was overcrowded.
- Grilling: In the event you’d relatively grill the shrimp, take a look at my Grilled Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Kebab recipe.
Extra Shrimp Recipes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Measurement: 2 /3 cup
Season the shrimp with cumin, and salt and pepper to style.
Warmth a big nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to the pan, then add half of the shrimp. Cook dinner them undisturbed for about 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp over and prepare dinner till opaque all through, about 1 minute. Switch to a plate.
Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and the remaining shrimp to the pan and prepare dinner, undisturbed, for about 2 minutes. Flip the shrimp over, add the garlic, and prepare dinner till the shrimp is opaque all through, about 1 minute.
Return the primary batch of shrimp to the skillet, combine effectively in order that the garlic is evenly included and take away the pan from the warmth.
Squeeze the lime juice over all of the shrimp. Add the cilantro, toss effectively, and serve.
Please depart a ranking and remark letting us know the way you preferred this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 /3 cup, Energy: 119 kcal, Carbohydrates: 2 g, Protein: 19 g, Fats: 3 g, Saturated Fats: 0.5 g, Ldl cholesterol: 144 mg, Sodium: 140 mg